Restaurant Food Permit – Annual

To open a new restaurant or food service facility, please contact our office directly at 217- 535-3145. The Annual Restaurant Food Permit is for establishments or food service facilities operating on a year-round basis.

To renew an annual food permit, complete and submit the Annual Food Permit Applicationto SCDPH. To avoid late fees, be sure to submit the application before the current permit’s expiration date. See application for late fee details and payment options.

Sangamon County-Code of Ordinances