Food Service Permit – Seasonal

This permit application is for events lasting 14 – 180 consecutive days per calendar year. Concession stands and shaved ice stands are examples of seasonal permits. With the exception of shaved ice stands, seasonal permits are only given to facilities that are hard plumbed to community water and sewer services. Certified food service sanitation staff my be required for seasonal permits, depending on the menu. Contact our staff for other requirements.

To apply for a seasonal permit, complete the Seasonal Food Service Application and send to SCDPH with the appropriate fee (listed on the application) two weeks before opening. You must also contact our office at 217-535-3145 to schedule an inspection prior to opening or purchasing food.

Sangamon County-Code of Ordinances